What We Are Studying This Week…
Math: Multiply by Multiples of 10
Reading: Review Skills
Vocabulary: Review Skills
Writing: Christmas Poems and Christmas Opinion Writing
Spelling: Christmas Spelling List
Important Dates This Week….
Monday- Christmas Headwear Day, Christmas Program Practice 8:30-9:30
Tuesday– Christmas Explosion Day( ugly sweaters or other Christmas wear)
Wednesday- Dress up as your favorite Christmas movie character, Christmas Program Practice 8:30-9:30
Thursday- SpellingTest and Math Quiz, Christmas PJ Day
Friday- Christmas Best, Chapel Day, Christmas Program Practice 9:15-10:30, Christmas Party in the Afternoon
- Spelling list will be stapled in agendas on Monday Morning. Please study these with your child each night.
- Critical Vocab will be in your child’s folder on Monday Morning. Please Study these every night. The will be tested over the definition of the word found in the first sentence of each page.
- Please be sure to spend some time throughout the week working on facts. Students can login for practice on Xtramath.com
- Friday Folders will be sent home on Friday. Please look over papers with your child. Then return on Monday Morning.
- Students will be given opportunities 2-3 times throughout the week to take AR Test. Encourage them to read 15-30 minutes each night. Then end of the trimester will be he shortly. Encourage your child to keep reading.
- We will be working towards our pieces to our Banana Split Party. I will be testing them orally on Friday. Ask your child what they need to be working on.
Please check your child’s folder for their Christmas Program. Memory will be labeled in their program packets and they will have memory almost EVERY NIGHT in December.
Christmas Party Information
–Plates and Napkins: Mia
–Sweet Snacks: Khai-lyn
–Munchy Snacks: Drake
–Healthy Snack: Morgan
Thank you in advance!
Christmas Gift Exchange
***** Students were sent home with the person they drew for the gift exchange right before Thanksgiving Break. Please let me know if your child is not sure who they drew.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!