Monday May 10th
- Work on Crossword
- Read over the Field Day Activities (google classroom). Pick 2- 5 activities to do with your family. Have fun!! Take pictures of you and your family completing the activities and I will share them with you on the last day of school.
- Read for 20 minutes. Take your book outside and enjoy the weather while you read.
Tuesday May 5th
- Work on Crossword
—Last Day of School Activity:
- Complete Memory Book Digital (google classroom). **Turn in online.
Wednesday May 6th
Thursday May 7th
—End of the Year Awards and Virtual Field Trip 10:15am
- Go to https://zoom.us/ Create an account if you don’t already have one.
I will post the Meeting ID and Password for the zoom meeting a few minutes before 10:15a.m. in google classroom.
- Virtual Field Trip: Marineland Dolphin Adventure
- (link in google classroom)
Friday May 8th
—-On Friday, May 15 parents are asked to return all school textbooks, chromebooks, and library books to the school. While returning these items parents will be able to pick up their child’s belongings as well. Return and pick up will take place in the gym from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. There will be a designated area for each grade in the gym for parents to return materials. The teachers will have already gathered the student’s belongings and placed them in a bag with the child’s name on it for pick up. No more than 10 people will be allowed in the gym at one time and social distancing precautions will be followed during the drop off and pick up times. From 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. the teachers will be on hand if you would like to say hi or wave to them. They will be spread out on the front lawn of the school. We ask that all individuals coming to drop off and pick up items remain on the sidewalk and observe social distancing procedures. If you are not able to come on Friday, May 15 to drop off and pick up materials you may do so on May 18, 19, or 20 from 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Please call the school office when you arrive at the school and a staff member will meet you at the gym door to collect materials.
Thank you all for a wonderful year! I am truly blessed to have each one of your children in my classroom this year. They are all very special kids to me and will hold a special place in my heart forever! I really appreciate all your support and participation over the last year and especially in the last few months. Thank you again for a great year! Have a wonderful summer and God’s Blessings!