Keep fresh on your math facts over summer break and make sure to keep reading!
Lutheran Central 4th Grade Supply List 2019-2020
- 24-36 #2 pencils (Ticonderoga seems to work best)
- 2 red pens
- 2 large erasers
- 2 highlighters (different colors)
- 5 wide-ruled composition notebooks (not spiral bound)
- 2 packages of wide-ruled, loose-leaf paper
- 2 pocket folders (with holes for binder)
- 1 ½” or 2” binder
- Pack of dry erase markers
- Plastic art box
- 24 pack of crayons
- Washable markers (pack of 12)
- Colored pencils (pack of 12)
- 8+ glue sticks (we use a lot creating our notebooks!)
- Ruler (preferably one you can see through)
- ESV Bible
- Luther’s Small Catechism (available from the school office, make sure to get the one your church uses!)
- 1 Box of Kleenex
- Roll of Paper Towels
- 1 Container Clorox Wipes
- Wireless mouse
Wish List Items:
Extra Loose leaf paper
Extra glue sticks
3X5 or 5X7 notecards
Classroom comfy seating
- PearsonRealize.com Our math curriculum has a wonderful site with reteaching videos, interactive games targeted to specific topics, a full online edition of the textbook, and many more helpful resources. Login information- username: lastname.firstname password: their Google password to log into their Chromebooks adding “1” to the end.
- XTraMath.org This is a site that helps increase your child’s fluency in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It finds your child’s current readiness level and creates a program based on their needs. Learning basic facts is the foundation for higher level math. The website if free or you can get the app for a small, one-time fee.
- ProdigyGame.com Prodigy is a free quest type game that has students solve math problems to move forward in the game. The students LOVE playing Prodigy and it works at their level to grow their math skills. Students have been assigned usernames and passwords by their classroom teacher.
- Skip Counting Songs Skip Counting Songs recorded by LC 4th Graders 2017-2018